- Warm - test ridden down to a few degrees below 0F wearing light weight fleece gloves and hands stayed warm.
- Heavyweight nylon shell. 1000d Cordura or similar depending on color
- 300 weight fleece liner; this weight fleece is like you'd find for a warm fleece jacket.
- Velcro closure around the handlerbar.
- Shockcord attachment to the end of the handlebar to prevent drooping/pivoting forward.
- The Velcro and shockcord attachments make for very quick-n-easy installation and removal. Very minimal fussing around the brake and shift levers.
- Scotchlite reflective material can be added if desired ($5 / pair)
Availability: Colors listed in the options will be made to order. Contact me for details on exact timing or for other color options.